Like many other Web sites, langlerair.com.au makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Use of disclosure of your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and related purposes (which are usually apparent when we collect it). Such uses include:
1. providing our goods and services to you, or any other customer of Langler Air products, to manage and account for our goods and services, and to improve our goods and services;
2. managing our relationships with customers of Langler Air products;
3. providing customers of Langler Air products with information about our events or our goods and services that may interest them and, more generally, to maintain our relationships with you and others;
4. facilitating our business operations; and
5. uses permitted or required by law. We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and also:
1. to any person where necessary or desirable in connection with our provision of our goods and services;
2. to our related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), including such overseas entities;
3. to our service providers so that they can provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business; or
4. as permitted under the National Privacy Principles. Where we do not disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or any of the other purposes listed in paragraphs 5.1 to 5.4, we will only disclose your personal information with your consent.
Cookies and web beacons